michelleinspain

I hope you enjoy looking at my photos, it's my cheap, democratic way of keeping family and friends informed of what I'm up to here in sunny Spain. Please feel free to add your comments, check out the links etc.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

concerts

Been to a few concerts recently. It's the only way I can get out and about (I usually go on my own, bit of a billy no mates)
Went to see Ojos de Brujo in December with Woody, then I went to see a Led Zep tribute band (god I'm getting old!!) called Letz zep. They were really good and did double-headed guitars and violin bows etc.
In April it was Roger Waters doing Dark Side..., brill stuff, flying pigs, explosions and psychadelic lights.

And for that blast from the pastness, let's relive our teens, the Cult. They even did a Led Zep style acoustic interlude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home