michelleinspain

I hope you enjoy looking at my photos, it's my cheap, democratic way of keeping family and friends informed of what I'm up to here in sunny Spain. Please feel free to add your comments, check out the links etc.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Rob and Ryn came to town

First thing this morning I dropped my "baby" brother and Ryn off at the station after their flying visit to Spain. They were in Malaga for a wedding and then popped up to BCN to see me. They arrived on Sunday evening and we went out for dinner. On Monday they did the tourist bit-Gaudi etc. and last night we went to a club to watch one of my students play the drums with his blues band-they were excellent and we got in for free and had free drinks!!!!! Thanks a lot Aldo it was really good of you. Rob was in his element talking drums and stuff, and I've got a great place to take visitors now. Although the visit was short it was great to see them both and get a chance to get to know Ryn a bit better. Here's a photo of the two of them in Luz de Gas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home