michelleinspain

I hope you enjoy looking at my photos, it's my cheap, democratic way of keeping family and friends informed of what I'm up to here in sunny Spain. Please feel free to add your comments, check out the links etc.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Red Bull Air Race



Yesterday I went to watch "the Formula 1 of the Air", it's an acrobatic race for light aeroplanes that go over 400 km/h . It was pretty impressive I must say-there were about 1,300,000 people there apparently, good atmosphere and a warm evening to sit on the beach eating my butty watching the planes. The school I work at sponsored the only Spanish participant-unfortunately he didn't win. They had to fly around obtacles in the shortest time. I think I still prefer the F1 and that's next week!!!! Don't worry I'll post photos.
The Barcelona metro system couldn't cope with all the people, I ended up walking from Placa Catalunya to the beach because I couldn't get into the metro stations, good job Gabi didn't go or he'd never have made it with his bad ankle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home