michelleinspain

I hope you enjoy looking at my photos, it's my cheap, democratic way of keeping family and friends informed of what I'm up to here in sunny Spain. Please feel free to add your comments, check out the links etc.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Woody's visit


Well I've got more photos of Pippy's puppies to show you-boy are they growing fast!!!! But they are such cuties-they'll be great when they open their eyes and begin playing.
Woody came over on Thursday for his first Grand Prix. We also went to a CorreFoc last night- which is a mad Catalan thing where they try and frighten small children with fireworks!!! IT WOULDN'T BE ALLOWED IN eNGLAND AND AS WITH ALL THINGS SLIGHTLY DANGEROUS-IT'S GREAT FUN!!!!



Today we were up nice and early-5:30am and went to Montmelo-we got there well before 7 and it was already busy-they were offering free breakie to those who got there before 9, so that encouraged the keen ones. It was sold out and the weather was great. we saw the GP2 race with a few "excursions" in our corner of the track.
The Porsche race was even more fun as several went off in front of us-unfortunately the photos I got were mainly of flying dust.
Woody and Gabi ready for the F1.

The Spanish equivalent of the Red Devils gave us a show, so now there follow sad photos of cars and planes-I'm becoming a bit of a train spotter as I get older.

This'll be Alonso's car next year-I hope it works better for him than for Kimi-it's a beautiful, sexy, sleek looking car tho'.


And here's the man winning-first Spanish driver to win at home-well done!!!!!

You deserve it. Top Banana!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home