michelleinspain

I hope you enjoy looking at my photos, it's my cheap, democratic way of keeping family and friends informed of what I'm up to here in sunny Spain. Please feel free to add your comments, check out the links etc.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Well, little Lucy has a new home- a man phoned yesterday while I was at work and Gabi took her round to his house, he's a neighbour so I'll be able to go and visit as I didn't get to say "goodbye". The new academic year starts next week, so I'll be working till 10, but the good news is I have Tueday and Thursday evenings free from 8pm-yipee!!!! A few of us belly dancing girls are looking into doing flamenco, but I need to check out if it'll be OK for my back as there's a lot of stamping involved. Most of you know I like shakin' my stuff in the disco, and as I never go to discos now I miss dancing. I'll let you know how I get on. We're in the middle of harvesting, and it looks OK so far-just hope it doesn't rain too much for a bit although the drought is getting serious, we're not near any reservoirs-so it should rain in other places.
In a couple of weeks we're going to the great metropolis of Barcelona to see Hossam Ramzy and Serena in concert. Hossam is an Egyptian tabla player whose played with the likes of Peter Gabriel and Robert plant and Jimmy Page (No Quarter), his wife Serena is a belly dancer. If they let us take photos, I'll post a few.
Apart from that, I'm looking forward to seeing you all at Christmas and am looking for a taxi driver as Sands'll be in New Zealand!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home