michelleinspain

I hope you enjoy looking at my photos, it's my cheap, democratic way of keeping family and friends informed of what I'm up to here in sunny Spain. Please feel free to add your comments, check out the links etc.

Monday, September 26, 2005


Every single newspaper has a similar photo on it's front page today-you're probably all going about your daily business completely oblivious to the fact. The first Spaniard to win the world championship, the youngest ever to get on the podium, win a grand prix or the world championship, the youngest ever to get pole positon, to get a fastest lap in a race and the youngest ever to lead a grand prix. It's great news for F1- at last it looks like we've got rid of the monotony of Schumacher always winning. it's also fantastic news for Spain- I can't wait until next May to see him race again here,but this time as N�1. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home