michelleinspain

I hope you enjoy looking at my photos, it's my cheap, democratic way of keeping family and friends informed of what I'm up to here in sunny Spain. Please feel free to add your comments, check out the links etc.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Above are some photos of Iggy, or Juancho as my neighbours have cristened him. At first we had him in a metal cage and I had to move him about during the day so he could sunbathe - a little bit of a pain as you can imagine if you wanted to go out for the day. Now he's in his new home- it needs adjustments- better branches, a basking light and I need to find a way to control the humidity-but bit by bit we'll get there. The lights turn on and off automatically- makes life easier. Difficult to tell if he's happier in here-I think he enjoyed sunbathing but he'll have to wait for next summer now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home