michelleinspain

I hope you enjoy looking at my photos, it's my cheap, democratic way of keeping family and friends informed of what I'm up to here in sunny Spain. Please feel free to add your comments, check out the links etc.

Monday, July 25, 2005


Well, the summer's here again, it's soooo hot here, I'm not sure I'll last the summer out. The good thing about the summer here is that we can enjoy beach parties. Here's a foto of Gabi getting into the mood at a "belly dance" party we went to last weekend.
I'm also gonna post some fotos of our veggie patch so you can see how it's getting on.
I begin a months holiday this weekend, I hope the weather is cooler or it'll be impossible to do anything in the heat. I want to get out and about a bit and I'll post some foties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home